Medicare patients notice
1. Our hospital is a Class 3 Grade B hospital which is the designated provincial, urban and railway health insurance unit. The threshold fee is RMB 800 Yuan (this fee cannot be reimbursed, or incorporated into the treatment cost). When entering hospital, the doctor who first makes diagnosis for you will predict the total hospitalization expense according to the state of your illness, and collect the deposit at a certain ratio, in which the internal medicine disease and surgical disease which do not involve any surgery and valuable consumables, a 30% of the total expenses should be collected, for those involve surgery and valuable consumables, a 50% of the total expenses should be collected.
2. Medicare patients should take their ID cards and Medicare cards and go to the cashier at the hospitalization department to confirm their ID as Medicare personnel by swiping the Medicare card within 3 working days after admission, and then they can enjoy Medical insurance reimbursement.
3. Before entering our hospital for hospitalization by swiping the Medicare card, Medicare patient must pay off the expenses for the last hospitalization, if not so, the hospitalization time of two hospitals will be overlapped, and could not settle accounts normally through the Internet in our hospital. Likewise, before entering next hospital, the hospitalization expenses of our hospital must be paid off first.
4. Special outpatients with provincial medical insurance must carry their own ID card, Medicare card, and take specialized registration for seeing doctor.
5. Fifteen special Positive test results which examined within 3 days since entering hospital could bring into medical insurance for reimbursement, which are: X-ray radiography, MRI, CT, Color Doppler ultrasonography,.Gammagraphy, SPECT, White blood cells residual lesion detection, Tumor related antigen determination, Dynamic electrocardiogram, Fiberoptic bronchoscopy, Gastroscope, Enteroscope, Histopathological examination and diagnosis, The pollution prevention fiber brush mirror sampling inspection. Special notice: Medicare patient should deliver the positive report note of the above 15 special examination and invoice to doctor in charge immediately after hospitalized to go through relevant transferring procedure.